Dog Day Care in Bolton
Full Day Care
At Belmont Muddy Paws we offer a dog day care service within our family home where your dogs are treated as if they were are our own. They are free to roam the family home and garden and taken for walks and fed at the times they are used to.
As your dog is brought into our family home we only accept a very limited number of dogs, we also have to make sure that our home is a suitable environment for them. We accept only small to medium dogs, but we do insist that:
- You and your dog visit our home to see if :-
- our home is a suitable environment for them
- your dog is calm/compatible with other dogs here
- All dogs are fully vaccinated and Flea Free
- All dogs are neutered/spayed, unless they are puppy’s.
- Aggressive dogs are not accepted.
- Day Care from 7.30 am – 6.00 pm
They will come along and enjoy a full day of group walks and play. They will be made to feel as though they are one of the family and will be returned tired and happy. I can only offer a small number of these places so please call to check availability and book.
Dog & Puppy Visits
If you will be out for a few hours or the day, I can come and check on your dog once or twice a day to give him or her food and water as necessary, let them out for the toilet and provide play and interaction. This is great for young puppies who can’t yet be walked outside.
For a full price list please visit our Services & Prices page